How To Get There
Airlink operates convenient daily direct flights from Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town to Nelspruit Kruger and from Johannesburg and Cape Town to Skukuza Airport.
A unique 20 minute air-side transfer connects you onward on Airlink’s Lodge Link service to Arathusa’s airstrip in the Sabi Sands.
From there you will enjoy a short open vehicle transfer to Simbambili’s doorstep.
Airlink’s Lodge Link service also connects Nelspruit Kruger to the Timbavati and Kwa Zulu Natal. Other connections include Nelspruit Kruger to Livingstone in Zambia directly permitting travellers to combine the wonders of both the Kruger Park and the Victoria Falls. It also links Nelspruit Kruger and Vilanculos (Mozambique), gateway to the Bazaruto and Benguerra Islands.
Route to Simbambili coming from Acornhoek
- Travel through Acornhoek towards Hluvukani / Manyelethi
- Continue on road until you get to Hluvukani (33 km)
- At Hluvukani you will see a Viva Garage on your right
- Continue stright for 7km on the tar road towards Manyelethi
- Turn right at the Seville A Sabi Sand signs